Farmer Community & Qualifications
Does Steward work with beginning farmers and ranchers?
How does Steward assess animal welfare in farming projects?
What does the Steward loan process involve?
How does Steward define sustainable and regenerative agriculture?
What kind of agriculture businesses does Steward work with?
Am I eligible for a Steward agricultural loan?
Can I use a Steward loan to purchase land?
Using The Steward Platform
Using Steward: Application Process
About Project Pages
What identity verification documents do I need?
Verify your business with Steward's payment facilitator
What should I include in my Farm Page?
Using Steward: Live Loan Project
What happens when a project successfully meets its loan amount?
How do I find anchor lenders to participate in my loan?
What is the point of the private raise period?
Using Steward: Growth & Repayments
Farmer Educational Resources
Education: Farm Finance
Education: Become a Marketing Master
FAQ Participated Loans - Borrowers
How is tax handled for my investment?
Payment Profile Creation - Errors and Solutions
Why did my transaction fail?
How much can I invest?
Can I sell my shares?
I am based Outside the US - can I invest with Steward?
What is Dwolla?
What investor opportunities are available with Steward?
What transaction methods are available when making an investment?
What are the fees for investors?
Why is personal information required in order to handle payments on Steward?
Why is my transaction still pending?
Your Steward Wallet
FAQ Participated Loans - Lenders
Updated by Steward Team
Post updates on your project page to let visitors know how your Steward loan raise is progressing. Once your total loan amount is accounted for by participated lenders, continue to share updates on how your funds are being used and the improvements to your farm and business.
Updates are posted publicly on your project page and can be optionally sent as email notifications to your confirmed lenders.
How to post an update
- From your Steward Dashboard, select the My Projects tab, and then click on the project you'd like to update.
- On the Project page, scroll down to find Project Updates. Click the Post Update button.
- Write the post title and body, and tick the checkbox if you'd like to update to be sent directly to participating lenders.
- Prior to clicking Send, please share your update message with the Steward team so we can make any adjustments to meet our messaging guidelines.
- Click Send to publish your project update!